We’ve all been to wedding when the dance floor is empty and the DJ is desperate to get everyone up on their feet. I don’t know about you, but it always makes me cringe!
Then, the magic happens.
One song comes on and suddenly everyone is up on the dance floor laughing and singing along.
How can you make this happen?
Well, a company called Bidvine who specialise in local services, surveyed almost 1500 DJ’s for their top ten wedding songs that get people dancing.
Here’s what they found!
In at number….
10. David Bowie – Let’s Dance – Should this be at number 1? Yes.
9. Bruno Mars – Uptown Funk
8. Pharrell Williams – Happy
7. Junkie XL, Elvis Presley – Little Less Conversation
6. Five – Everybody Get Up
5. Michael Jackson – Don’t Stop Till You Get Enough
4. The Fratellis – Chelsea Dagger
3. The Killers – Mr. Brightside
2. Queen – Don’t Stop Me Now
And finally…. In at number 1…… *Fanfare*
- Jackson 5 – I Want You Back
What do you think?
Are your toes tapping while you read this list or are you groaning at the unfairness of life?
What would your top ten be?
Good luck to all the DIY ninjas out there!